I am a single operator business offering extremely affordable rates.
Ideally suited to contract clients requiring minimal hours of work.
Web and related services provided on or off your site, and/or via the internet.
- S for post (5) onangelwings posted 02/06/2010 i'm not too sure but i read that healing from that type of surgery takes a long time. And many doctors recommend that you wait for a year afterwards just to make sure you are healed completely. I hope this was helpful. Hug 0 report this nypowerpuff posted 02/07/2010 i had a myomectomy august 2009. My dr. Said to wait 3 months-another dr. In the same practice said to wait 6 months. I can tell you that after 6 months my stomach is still tender and hurts from time to time. I couldn't wait 6 months-i got pregnant in december and miscarried last month:( my dr said it has nothing to do with the surgery... viagra daily 2.5 mg cost My story is a little different beacuse i was on lupron for 3 months which stopped my cycles completley-i had to take provera to induce a period.... I don't think i had enough cycles before getting pg again-that's what happens when you have no patience:( hope this helps. viagra soft tabs erfahrung Hug 0 report this engineerchica98 posted 02/15/2010 when i had mine in 2008, my doctor told me to wait at least 4-6 months. buy viagra without prescription My friend had one last august and now she is 4 months pregnant. Hug 0 report this dabs323 posted 10/17/2010 ladyjr- i had a myo and was told i needed to wait only 6 weeks, but they didn't cut open my uterus, it was on the outside, but really large (grapefruit). viagra online au i got pregnant 10 weeks after surgery and had an easy pregnancy. i did have a c-section and it was much less painful than the myo. from what i have been told most people have to wait normally from 3 to 6 months. i felt some weird things in the beginning that i knew were myo related but all was fine. cheap viagra the surgeon didn't tell you when to start? viagra covered insurance birth control not i would assume by 6 months you are in the clear. viagra covered insurance birth control not i think only very conservative doctors say wait a year. order viagra online Kyla- i am so sorry about the baby. i have had two miscarriages. both times for me, it happened naturally. cheap generic viagra someone very close to me was in a similar situation to you and opted for the d&c because she couldn't stomach the fact that she was carrying the baby around. viagra cost i really don't know if a d&c can cause scar tissue or hurt chances of getting pregnant again. i would say a positive of having it is that it will speed things up so you can try again. when you miscarry, you have to wait for your hcg numbers to be under 5 before you are technically unpregnant. it can take weeks of going back to the doctor for bloodwork to get there. so a d&c would speed that up. As for the emotions, it is awful now and in a week or so you probably won't be as weepy. i personally didn't feel normal again with everything until i was holding. discount generic viagra Simple web page creation & maintenance
- Typing and document preparation
- All office administrative duties
- IT sales & support (email troubleshooting a speciality)
- Personalised training in the use of MYOB, Microsoft and other software packages
Where & How?
- I specialise in services provided via the internet
- Communication with cleints can be via email, telephone or both
- On-site services are available in Alice Springs
- Paperwork can be collected and delivered within Alice Springs
- Data can be delivered and returned via email or post
This site is continually being updated and improved and was last updated on 27 August 2014